NSW Player of the Month
$2,000 NSW PLAYER OF THE MONTH (POTM)
- Starts: 1st of each month, ends on the last day of each month.
- Simply place in the top 3 players on the APL POTM leaderboard to secure a prize.
- Frequency: Monthly
- Prize Pool: GTD $2,000 prize pool
- 1st Prize - $1,500 entry to the Million Dollar event*
- 2nd Prize - $300 cash
- 3rd Prize - $200 cash
* Players can win only one (1) ticket per season.
- A player must play a minimum of 10 APL nightly events in a calendar month.
- Their best 10 results will calculate the final score.
- The winners will be announced on or before the 7th of the following month. This will allow for results to be completely processed. Once the winners are announced, there will be no adjustments.
- All winners will be contacted by phone and/or email within 24 hours of the announcement.
- Should there be a tie with two or more players having the same ‘best score’ at the end of the calendar month, the winner shall be found using the following tiebreakers:
- The player with the most events wins, if that is also tied,
- The player with the most number of games in that calendar month, if that is also tied,
- The player with the most number of second places, if that is also tied the same will be done for all placings until a winner is found.
N.B. Players can win only one (1) ticket per season.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only APL members are eligible for this promotion
- The top three (3) players on the Player of the Month leaderboard will receive, based on their finishing position:
- 1st position - $1,500 entry to the Million Dollar event
- 2nd position - $300 cash
- 3rd position - $200 cash
- The winners will be calculated by Full House Group Management.
- The final score is calculated from the eligible players best ten (10) games in a calendar month.
- Only events where 24 players or more register will be counted towards the best 10 games.
- The winner will be announced on or before the 7th of the following month (or first business day after the 7th) to ensure all results have been included.
- Scores will only include Freeroll, Pro Series or APL Platinum events where a minimum of 24 players register.
- Special Events are not included.
- If any position is tied, then the top three (3) players will receive the prizes, not the top three placings.
10. In the case of a tie, the winner will be determined on a count-back:
- The player with the most wins in the qualifying calendar month, if that is tied;
- The player who has played the most amount of games in the qualifying calendar month, if that is tied;
- The player with the most second placings in the qualifying calendar month, if that is tied the same process will be taken for all placings until a winner is determined.
11. A player can win only one (1) ticket per season.
12. In the event that a player has the highest score two or more times in a season the $1,500 Million Dollar event ticket will drop down to the player with the next highest score. The player with the highest score will receive the cash prize that would otherwise have been awarded to the second-placed player.
13. Should, in the third month of a season, two players that have both already won a $1,500 Million Dollar event ticket during that season place in first and second positions then the $1,500 Million Dollar event ticket will drop down to the player in third position that month. In this instance the players in first and second position will receive the cash prizes for second and third position respectively.
14. A ‘season’ is one of the four (4) observed 3 month periods during a calendar year. Seasons start on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st each year.