NSW GTD$30,000 State Champs
Sunday 28th October 2018: Wests Mayfield, 32 Industrial Drive, Mayfield, NSW 2304
NSW $30,000 State Champs Qualifiers List
Sunday 18th November 2018: Smithfield RSL, Cnr Cumberland Highway & Neville Street, Smithfield, NSW 2164
Sunday 23rd December 2018: Canterbury Hurlstone Park RSL, 20-26 Canterbury Road, Hurlstone Park, NSW 2193
All events are 10am rego with 12pm start. All events are also two-flight events.
WHEN DOES THE STATE CHAMPS TAKE PLACE?
The NSW State Champs is a monthly event. It is partnered up with the NSW $50,000 Pro Open as a $80,000 Special Event weekend.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE?
The NSW State Champs will be run as a two flight event with a T20,000 start bank. There will be top-ups at registration ONLY.
- Top-up: $25 top-up at registration available for an extra T30,000
- 15 minute blind levels during heats
- 20 minute blind levels post heats for the duration of the event
- Blinds will NOT be capped
- The first 200 players will be registered to Flight 1. The following 200 will be registered to Flight 2. All players thereafter will be registered one table at a time for alternative flights in an effort to balance flight numbers. This number may change on the day at the TD’s discretion
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Qualification for the NSW State Champs is as follows;
- Place 1st (win) any nightly APL or 888PL* event
- Place 2nd in any nightly APL or 888PL* event with 40+ players
- Place 3rd in any nightly APL or 888PL* event with 80+ players
- Play 15+ APL/888PL* games in the preceding month
Players with multiple qualifications will have the ability to transfer their additional tickets in accordance with the transfer stipulations below.
- Transferees of additional qualifications must complete a Transfer Card and register with the owner of the qualification.
- All transferees must be APL or 888PL members.
- Once a player with multiple qualifications registers there will be no opportunity to transfer any additional qualifications at a later time.
- The sale of additional qualifications for profit is prohibited. Any member found to be engaging in the sale or purchase of additional qualifications for profit will not be permitted to play in the event and may have their membership of the league cancelled.
* 888PL Outer West Players Only
WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS?
This event will offer a GTD $30,000 PRIZE POOL.
- $20,000 of the prize pool will be funded by Full House Group (FHG). The remaining balance will be made up from add-ons on the event day. Should the add-ons not meet the guarantee, FHG will meet any shortfall. Any additional money over and above the $30,000 guarantee will be added ON TOP of the prize pool.
- Ten(10) X 2019 APL Million seats valued at $1,500 each (Total $15,000)
- $15,000 CASH MINIMUM – any funds collected totalling over $30,000 prize pool ,via add-ons, will be ADDED ON TOP of the prize pool in either cash and/or prizes.