NSW GTD$30,000 State Champs
Sunday 22nd September 2019: Rooty Hill RSL, 55 Sherbrooke St, Rooty Hill NSW 2766
QUALIFIERS LIST for SUNDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER
***STATE CHAMPS WINNER***
Your new NSW $30,000 State Champs - August Champion is Mona Isaac from APL Ryde/Canada Bay/Gladesville - congratulations. Mona wins her place in The APL Million 2020 and $2,050 (deal made).
A massive thanks to the 507 members of the APL Poker community who joined us today at North Ryde RSL in the APL Ryde/Canada Bay/Gladesville region.
We'll see everyone again in four weeks when Team Outer West host theNSW GTD MIN $40,000 Pro Open - September and NSW $30,000 State Champs - September at Rooty Hill RSL
Sunday 20th October 2019: Wests City (Newcastle) - Arena at NEX, 309 King St, Newcastle West NSW 2302
Sunday 24th November 2019: Smithfield RSL, cnr Cumberland Hwy and Neville St, Smithfield NSW 2164
Sunday 22nd December 2019: Canterbury-Hurlstone Park RSL, 20-26 Canterbury Rd, Hurlstone Park NSW 2193
Sunday 12th January 2020: Castle Hill RSL, 77 Castle St, Castle Hill NSW 2154
All events are 10am rego with 11am start. Late rego until 1.00pm. Single-flight event.
WHEN DOES THE STATE CHAMPS TAKE PLACE?
The NSW State Champs is a monthly event. It is partnered up with the NSW $40,000 Pro Open as a $70,000 Special Event weekend.
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE?
The NSW State Champs will be run as a single flight event with a T25,000 start bank. There will be top-ups at registration ONLY.
- Top-up: $25 top-up at registration available for an extra T30,000
- 20 minute blind levels post heats for the duration of the event
- Blinds will NOT be capped
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Qualification for the NSW State Champs is as follows;
- Place 1st (win) any nightly APL or 888PL* event
- Place 2nd in any nightly APL or 888PL* event with 40+ players
- Place 3rd in any nightly APL or 888PL* event with 80+ players
- Play 10 APL/888PL* games in the preceding month
- All new players in the preceding month receive a complimentary qualification
Players with multiple qualifications will have the ability to transfer their additional tickets in accordance with the transfer stipulations below.
- Transferees of additional qualifications must complete a Transfer Card and register with the owner of the qualification.
- All transferees must be APL or 888PL members.
- Once a player with multiple qualifications registers there will be no opportunity to transfer any additional qualifications at a later time.
- The sale of additional qualifications for profit is prohibited. Any member found to be engaging in the sale or purchase of additional qualifications for profit will not be permitted to play in the event and may have their membership of the league cancelled.
WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS?
This event will offer a GTD $30,000 PRIZE POOL.
- $20,000 of the prize pool will be funded by Full House Group (FHG). The remaining balance will be made up from add-ons on the event day. Should the add-ons not meet the guarantee, FHG will meet any shortfall. Any additional money over and above the $30,000 guarantee will be added ON TOP of the prize pool.
- Ten(10) X 2019 APL Million seats valued at $1,500 each (Total $15,000)
- $15,000 CASH MINIMUM – any funds collected totalling over $30,000 prize pool ,via add-ons, will be ADDED ON TOP of the prize pool in either cash and/or prizes.