NSW WSOP Playoffs
NSW $25,000 WSOP Playoffs
Sunday 19th June CHP RSL 20-26 Canterbury Rd, Hurlstone Park
June WSOP Playoffs Qualifiers List
10am rego with 12pm start
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURE?
The WSOP Playoffs will be run as a two flight event with a T20,000 start bank. There will be top-ups at registration ONLY.
- Top-up: $20 top-up at registration available for an extra T10,000
- 15 minute blind levels during heats
- 20 minute blind levels post heats for the duration of the event
- Blinds will NOT be capped
- The first 200 players will be registered to Flight 1. The following 200 will be registered to Flight 2. All players thereafter will be registered one table at a time for alternative flights in an effort to balance flight numbers. This number may change on the day at the TD’s discretion
HOW DO I QUALIFY?
Qualification for the WSOP Playoffs is as follows;
- Win or place second at any nightly APL Pro Series or 888PL Challenge* event (cash entry events)
Players with multiple qualifications will have the ability to transfer their additional tickets in accordance with the transfer stipulations below.
- Transferees of additional qualifications must complete a Transfer Card and register with the owner of the qualification.
- All transferees must be APL or 888PL members.
- Once a player with multiple qualifications registers there will be no opportunity to transfer any additional qualifications at a later time.
- The sale of additional qualifications for profit is prohibited. Any member found to be engaging in the sale or purchase of additional qualifications for profit will not be permitted to play in the event and may have their membership of the league cancelled.
* 888PL Challenge Outer West Players Only
WHAT’S UP FOR GRABS?
This event will offer a GTD $25,000 PRIZE POOL.
- The prize pool will be funded by Full House Group (FHG). Additional cash collected over the guarantee amount through buy-ins and add-ons will be added ON TOP of the prize pool.
- $14,000 - Two (2) TeamWSOP $7,000 packages for the top two place getters. This package includes:
- Entry into a World Series of Poker event (event TBC once 2016 WSOP schedule is released)
- Return flights from Sydney Airport to Las Vegas
- Shared accommodation at a Las Vegas casino
- Return transfers from Las Vegas airport to Las Vegas accommodation
- Exclusive TeamWSOP team apparel
- $4400 - Second Chance tickets: Top 40 receive automatic entry into the following month’s WSOP Playoffs event. These tickets are transferable to other players, however, can only be used for the next event.
- $2400 - Two (2) Main Event event tickets for 'third (3rd)' & 'fourth (4th)' place getters.
- $5,000 - Minimum amount of cash
- ALL CASH collected at registration via buy-ins and add-ons will be added into to the prize pool.